| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios and/or Marvel Television, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
- "People fantasize about doing something heroic in times like these. But, I'd save your own skin."
This is a timeline of events that occurred during 2019.
- Destruction of the Museum of Natural History.
- Robbery of Charmont Jewelers.
- Rescue of Sivian Engineers.
- Attack on the House of Games.
June 18th/July 2nd
June 19th/July 3rd
June 20th/July 4th
June 21st/July 5th
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 6 it is repeatedly said that events shortly after Season 5 were 1 year ago. In Missing Pieces, Alphonso Mackenzie says to Melinda May, "I don't have to remind you what the date is tomorrow." May replies, "I'm well aware." Mackenzie: "I'd like to commemorate the day by putting your proposal into motion. But we still have to settle on a department head." May: "I'm still working on it." Mackenzie: "And that's all I wanted to hear." May: "Hard to believe it's been a year." Mackenzie: "I'm glad you got a little time together." May: "We got more than we thought we would." It is the 1-year anniversary of Phil Coulson's death tomorrow (the day of the later events of Missing Pieces and the events of Window of Opportunity and Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson).
In The End, Daisy Johnson asks Coulson on May 17/31, 2018, "How long did Simmons say you have?" Coulson replies, "Days. Weeks, if I'm lucky." With May saying in Missing Pieces, "We got more [time] than we thought we would," Coulson likely got "weeks", the "lucky" period of time, before he died. Coulson therefore died around June 13/27, 2018, making this now June 2019. This matches with the fact that Fitz is said in Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson to have died "over a year ago", when Fitz died the same day Johnson and Coulson had that conversation.
While producers have claimed that this season is set prior to Thanos' snap in Avengers: Infinity War, this is impossible. Not only does the timeline evidence (see 2018 references) make both the later part of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 and Avengers: Infinity War immovably the first half of 2018 (and therefore, with this now being over a year later, a long time after Avengers: Infinity War), but Option Two, The One Who Will Save Us All, The Force of Gravity, and The End are explicitly set simultaneously to the events of Avengers: Infinity War, finishing within hours if not minutes before Thanos' snap. Therefore with this being over a year after The End, this is also over a year after Avengers: Infinity War, and there is no other possibility.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.01: Missing Pieces
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.02: Window of Opportunity
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.03: Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.04: Code Yellow
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.05: The Other Thing
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.07: Toldja
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.08: Collision Course Part One
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.09: Collision Course Part Two
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.10: Leap
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.11: From the Ashes
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.12: The Sign
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.13: New Life
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.