| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios and/or Marvel Television.
They have been inferred by fans and therefore they can be inaccurate, incomplete, or biased.
- "People fantasize about doing something heroic in times like these. But, I'd save your own skin."
This is a timeline of events that occurred during 2019.
- Davis, Piper, Jemma Simmons, and Daisy Johnson struggle to land Zephyr One on the planet D'Rill. Piper warns Johnson to be ready for their landing. They receive a message from a D'Rillian named Trok, threatening to board the aircraft.
- Capture of Trok: Trok boards the Zephyr with several armed men, where they are met by Johnson, who declares herself to be unarmed. Trok asks for authorization, but Johnson says that the team had to land in an emergency for new fuel. She demands free fuel, but Trok mocks her, until one of her soldiers finds out that she is the renowned "Quake". Johnson uses her powers to destroys the D'Rillians' weapons, and the soldiers flee. Trok attacks Johnson, but she incapacitates him. She is joined by Simmons, who asks for information about Leo Fitz's location.
- In the Lighthouse, Alphonso Mackenzie watches computer screens give readings that the agents do not understand. He orders various teams to get into position. The energy readings spike in Castleton, Indiana, and Melinda May and Damon Keller pilot their Quinjet to get there.
- Outbreak of the Shrike:
- A group of children are playing basketball in a local park when their ball shatters. A group of Shrike suddenly fly out of the ground.
- Jaco emerges through a cement wall, scaring the children. He is joined by Tinker, but Tinker does not make it through the wall in time, before it closes around him, burying him in the wall. After a moment of mourning, Jaco walks away from the wall, just as May and Keller arrive, demanding he surrenders. Jaco shoots the Quinjet, causing it to spiral out of control. They crash land, but the agents survive.
- They return to the Lighthouse, where Mackenzie scolds May's team for not catching the intruder. Mackenzie asks for theories about the cause of the recent anomalies, and Agent Fox brings up Keller's theory that they were related to Ley lines.
- In his office, Mackenzie watches holograms of Phil Coulson giving advice, including some he himself received from Nick Fury. May walks in and they talk about the anniversary of Coulson's death tomorrow. Mackenzie says that he wants to put May's proposal to restart S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy into motion to commemorate the day, asking to settle on a department head. May promises one by the end of the day, and he requests a recruitment in the science division.
- Simmons and Johnson hang Trok upside down as Simmons explains he will either develop a brain hemorrhage or have his lungs collapse soon. They demand to know Fitz's ship's location, but Trok denies knowledge. They press further, and Trok mentions having bought the "broken half" of Fitz and Enoch's ship.
- Johnson, Simmons, Piper, and Davis find the other half of the Chronicom Vessel and search it.
- May and Yo-Yo Rodriguez train together, and May tells Rodriguez that she knows that Rodriguez and Keller are romantically interested in each other. May encourages her to pursue a relationship, given it has been a year since she and Mackenzie broke up.
- Davis finds Fitz's cryogenic chamber in the vessel, but the team discover that it is empty.
- Keller asks Rodriguez for approval to investigate Ley lines, and Rodriguez tells Keller that May suspects their relationship. Rodriguez asks him for some distance before they are ready to take things further.
- Alphonso Mackenzie drinks in a bar and is approached by Melinda May. She has brought Marcus Benson, a friend of Andrew Garner's, to the bar and asks Mackenzie to convince him to become the department head for her proposal. Benson talks about his past with drinking and the loss of his husband. Mackenzie describes Coulson's legacy to them and asks him to help reestablish S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy. However, Mackenzie tells him they would also need help with supernatural questions, causing him to walk away, saying he is too old. When Mackenzie mentions colleagues in deep space, however, Benson's curiosity is piqued.
- Daisy Johnson, Jemma Simmons, Piper, and Davis continue to fly, and Johnson and Piper discuss Simmons' emotional state. Simmons, meanwhile, lies down in Fitz's cryogenic chamber while Johnson and the others plan to return to Earth in order to regroup 
- Jaco waits for Pax and Snowflake, who arrive on Earth and join him. The group discuss Tinker's death and Sarge's impending arrival, centered in a museum, which they plan on destroying.
- While lying in Leo Fitz's Cryo-Freeze Chamber, Simmons discovers a plaque with an inscription that might yield a clue pertaining to his location. She tells Daisy Johnson, Piper, and Davis that Fitz is likely on the planet Naro-Atzia, and Johnson tries to discourage her from jumping there. Davis refuses to help Simmons before returning home, leading to an argument. At that moment, they realize the Confederacy has sent a destroyer ship after them.
- Marcus Benson studies Tinker, embedded in the wall from the basketball court. Tinker comes to life momentarily and refers to something coming called "Pachakutiq". Tinker drops a timer, which has coordinates in Muncie, Indiana, and Mackenzie sends agents to that location, which is on another Ley line.
- Destruction of the Museum of Natural History:
- A young girl walks in front of the Museum of Natural History in Muncie, but is scared by Jaco and runs in the other direction. Jaco, Pax, and Snowflake enter the museum.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives at the Museum of Natural History, and Director Mackenzie watches from the Lighthouse. While Pax and Jaco plant explosives throughout the museum, Snowflake walks outside, pretending to be a mother whose son is being held hostage.
- The museum goes up in a beam of energy and Mackenzie loses his communication signal with the team. As Tinker's timer ends, in Indiana, Sarge arrives on Earth and drives his truck through the wreckage, attacking the S.H.I.E.L.D. team.
- Sarge steps out of the truck and demands that Agent Fox lets Snowflake go. Fox is confused, as Sarge has the appearance of the deceased Phil Coulson. Sarge kills him, and May is stunned as she witnesses him herself.
- Leo Fitz works on the Lazy Comet, where he injects himself with a chemical that makes his eyes appear similar to those of Sivians, so he can blend in.
- Robbery of Bob's Market: Sarge notices sunglasses in Bob's Market and puts them in his bag, along with several other items. Snowflake and Jaco follow suit, while Pax holds the store clerk at gunpoint. Sarge wonders about the currency on the planet, and Pax explains it is paper, which Sarge finds disappointing. The clerk eyes a gun, but Sarge warns him not to try. He shoots the gun in the store, observing that Earth still uses combustion-based weapons. The crew leave the store and drive off in Sarge's truck, which they turn invisible.
- Director Alphonso Mackenzie delivers a speech to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents about Fox's death and orders the group to continue looking for the crew. He tells Melinda May that he wants to keep the leader's resemblance to Phil Coulson a secret until they know what he is and why he looks like their deceased friend.
- Sarge's Squad park their truck in a shipping yard, and Snowflake realizes that they have run out of PEGs, which Tinker had kept in his pocket. Pax wants to blame the rest of the squad for Tinker's death, but Sarge puts him in his place. The group plan to rob a jewelry store to steal more PEGs in order to power the Shrike Detector.
- Mackenzie talks to Marcus Benson about the lead of an Ohio convenience store robbery, having evidence sent over, then ask him about the mysterious doppelgänger. Benson says that he thinks the man might be related to one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s past mistakes, such as Life-Model Decoys.
- On the Lazy Comet, Leo Fitz finds the source of an issue the ship was having, and shows the crew how to fix it. He calls Xandarian Snails disgusting, which arouses suspicion in another Sivian, since they are considered a delicacy. When asked where on Sivos he is from, Fitz responds by saying he is from the North, not knowing North Sivos is an irradiated wasteland.
- The Sivians attack Fitz and threaten to tell their leader, Viro. They discover Enoch hiding within the ship, just as Viro appears. Viro instructs the crew to throw them off the ship, but Fitz tells them that they could be useful. He offers to work for free in order to save their lives, and Viro agrees to keep them aboard.
- Pax tells Sarge he wants to relax on Earth, but Sarge refuses. They are discovered by a security guard of the shipping yard. Pax tries to lie, but it does not work, so Sarge shoots at the guard to scare him, allowing them to escape.
- Mackenzie and May discuss Fox's death. May asks him to talk to Damon Keller, since Keller recommended Fox, but Mackenzie reveals that he knows about Keller and Yo-Yo Rodriguez's relationship.
- Keller, who is upset about Fox's death, is comforted by Rodriguez. They discuss their relationship, but Rodriguez is interrupted by a notification about their foes reappearing, heading to meet with Mackenzie.
- Mackenzie informs Rodriguez and May about the shipping yard sighting. Benson stops Mackenzie, and says that he has learned about Coulson's past resurrection. May is angered when Benson implies that Coulson might not actually be dead, and Mackenzie stops him. Benson shows the agents that the man's DNA, taken from the Ohio store evidence, is an exact match to Phil Coulson.
- Sarge and his crew prepare their truck for a robbery, and Sarge tells Jaco that they should look to replace Tinker. He sprays his Spray Paint Transporter on the wall to prepare one end of a portal.
- Enoch tells Fitz that he is confident they will manage to safely return him to cryostasis, judging by Robin Hinton's prophecy. They are taken to see Viro.
- Viro tells Fitz and Enoch that he plans on jettisoning the rest of the crew, given Fitz and Enoch are working for free, and Fitz asserted them to be more helpful than the others. Fitz offers to train them instead in a bid to save their lives, but Viro instead tells him to be grateful.
- Benson approaches Mackenzie, asking about Phil Coulson and his relationship to May. Mackenzie explains her pain.
- Robbery of Charmont Jewelers: Sarge enters Charmont Jewelers and approaches the manager, Dana, asking for something special. Meanwhile, Snowflake walks around and observes a pair of earrings. Dana offers Sarge a necklace, and Pax walks in as Sarge asks for the reserved pieces of jewelry. Dana offers to pull items from the vault, and Sarge proceeds to tell her that they are about to rob the store. Snowflake kills the security guard and Dana presses the silent alarm, but Sarge notices. He leaves her be, however, instructing her to take them to the vault.
- Melinda May and Yo-Yo Rodriguez investigate the lot where Sarge's truck is being kept, and May warns Rodriguez to be careful with her relationship with Keller. Mackenzie calls and tells them about the robbery nearby.
- Dana opens the vault and the group walks in. Pax closes the door and blows up the lock, locking them in the vault, and anyone else out. While Snowflake holds Dana at knifepoint and threatens to kill Dana, Sarge sprays the other side of the portal he created in his truck, opening it and allowing Jaco through, who hands Pax duct tape.
- Fitz and Enoch watch as Viro's engineers prepare to get thrown into the airlock. Fitz decides he has to act.
- May, Rodriguez, Keller, and other agents enter Charmont Jewelers and look for Sarge's crew, and May uses a tablet to see into the vault, seeing five heat signatures, despite having heard there should be four people.
- Sarge hears the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents attempting to break through the vault door, so he threatens to let Snowflake kill Dana if she does not tell them about PEGs, crystals that can generate electric charge. They find the gems they need and Sarge walks through the portal into his truck. May watches the heat signatures and realizes they have a way out, and are likely at the truck, invisible at the lot they visited.
- May rushes to the lot and finds the truck by throwing dirt.
- Rescue of Sivian Engineers: Fitz switches the airlock controls. He holds a wrench and threatens Viro not to kill the Sivians, claiming he can make him a lot more money. When that does not work, Fitz walks into the airlock with the crew, saying he will die with them. Viro locks the airlock nonetheless and prepares to launch them out. Fitz tries to tell him not to, as Enoch watches from outside, knowing Fitz's plan. Viro goes to launch the engineers and Fitz off of the Lazy Comet, but the switched controls launch himself off instead, as Enoch holds on before closing the lock again. The crew thank Fitz for saving them.
- Sarge leaves his truck to test a weapon, just before May knocks on the door. Thinking she is Sarge, Pax opens the door, leading to a fight. Jaco hears Pax call for help and challenges May, leading to a fight. Dana calls for help from the other side of the portal, as the other agents continue to drill into the vault.
- May and Jaco fight, and May wins, despite her opponent's size. She runs into the vault and demands that Snowflake drop her knife. May and Dana run into the truck and block the portal, trapping Snowflake in the vault, but Jaco lets her through.
- Jaco and Snowflake fight May while Sarge tests his weapon outside. Sarge sees Dana fleeing and returns to his truck, where May asks about Coulson. Snowflake forces her back into the vault and Sarge closes the portal. S.H.I.E.L.D. finally gets into the vault, and Rodriguez asks May what happened. May simply says that she lost.
- Jaco asks Sarge about why he froze with May, which Sarge denies having done. Jaco asks what "Coulson" means, and Sarge admits that while he does not know, it sounds familiar.
- Mackenzie approaches Benson, who offers the director a drink. Benson talks about a biological hard drive he found on Tinker, and shows him a video from it, depicting Sarge and Jaco on an unknown planet as flying creatures destroy the planet and Sarge tells his crew to leave. Benson says he believes that Sarge and his crew are responsible for destroying the planet.
- The Confederacy notice Zephyr One and fire, and the team maneuver to dodge their blasts. Piper prepares to jump, but Simmons has entered the coordinates for Naro-Atzia, rather than Earth, against orders. The jump is made, narrowly avoiding an explosion.
- Fitz and Enoch approach Naro-Atzia, but Enoch tells them that the other crew members would be murdered as mutineers. Fitz decides to reroute to the planet Kitson in order to protect them.
- The Lazy Comet changes course and flies away Naro-Atzia just as Zephyr One arrives, and Daisy Johnson asks Jemma Simmons why she took them there instead of Earth. Simmons expresses confidence that Fitz is nearby.
- Malachi looks through files and finds the bounties for Leo Fitz and Enoch. He uses an Inter-Planetary Conveyance Disc to travel to the planet Kitson.
- Daisy Johnson, Jemma Simmons, Davis, and Piper argue about Simmons' decision to take them to Naro-Atzia. Johnson decides to return to Earth, though Simmons wants to say. Johnson is threatening to lock Simmons up when they receive a transmission from Pretorious Pryce, who is requesting permission to board as a welcome inspection.
- The Lazy Comet arrives on the Kitson and the crew is dropped off. Crew members Boyle and Toad talk to Fitz and Enoch about their plans, and Boyle dismisses them. Fitz sees a snack, but Enoch stops him from eating it, saying it is not fit for humans. Boyle and Toad pull blasters on them, saying that Fitz and Enoch are wanted, and stealing the ship. They give Fitz a chip for usage at the House of Games.
- Fitz and Enoch visit the House of Games, where they find out robots are not allowed. Enoch nonetheless walks through the scanner, telling Fitz that he can fool any scanner searching for non-living beings. Enoch tells Fitz that their mission has been fun, and refers to Fitz as his best friend. However, Fitz focuses on the mission.
- Fitz and Enoch enter the casino, and Enoch explains that he is versed in the games being played.
- Pryce enters Zephyr One and begins the inspection. He becomes anxious when he hears that Johnson, Simmons, Davis, and Piper are Terrans. He asks why they are visiting, and Simmons tells him about Fitz, which prompts Malachi, who had been hiding, to attack. Malachi blasts Johnson and Piper. Pryce begs for him to stop, but Davis knocks Malachi out from behind.
- Enoch orders drinks, and uses Fitz's chip and his computations to win a game for them. Fitz asks Enoch to help them earn enough money to leave Kitson.
- Johnson and Simmons question Malachi, who says that Fitz is wanted for tampering with the universe, and that Fitz was schedule to arrive on the next incoming vessel. Malachi threatens Fitz to Simmons, while Johnson looks for Pryce to ask after him.
- Enoch and Fitz share a drink. Enoch joins a game and begins winning a lot of money.
- Piper and Davis tell Johnson that they have found that Fitz's ship rerouted to Kitson. Pryce tells them that Kitson is a horrible place.
- The player next to Enoch wins the game, due to Enoch not understanding the concept of bluffing.
- Johnson, Simmons, and Davis break onto the Lazy Comet and find Boyle and Toad. Simmons asks after Fitz as Johnson tortures Boyle, who tells them that they let Fitz and Enoch go. Davis takes the snack Fitz had eyed earlier and offers it to Johnson and Simmons, all three of them taking some.
- Fitz complains about Enoch losing and teaches him about bluffing. Enoch offers to earn money with Fitz in the brothels, but Fitz refuses, so Enoch recommends a different game, though notes it has higher stakes.
- Fitz and Enoch join the high stakes game, and Montalban inspects Fitz, declaring him the collateral, where the loser gets sold into slavery.
- Fitz begins playing the game, and Enoch plans to signal Fitz with a tone only he can hear.
- Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons walk into the casino and find they are affected by the hallucinogenic properties of the food they ate. Simmons checks her gun, and they tell each other about the reactions they are experiencing, and they realize Davis had a lot of the food.
- Davis reacts to the hallucinogen on the Zephyr One, and tells Piper about eating the food, as Piper tells him to stay put and tries to reach Johnson and Simmons.
- Johnson and Simmons arrives at the bar, and forget about the mission to find Fitz. They discuss when they first met and laugh together. While playing with a straw, Simmons hallucinates Fitz in a monkey suit, causing her to remember the mission and leave. An alien named Wayne sits next to Johnson, and Johnson leaves when he starts flirting with her.
- Davis walks through the Zephyr and watches, helpless, as Malachi break out of his imprisonment. Malachi knocks him out and escapes.
- Piper returns to Davis with animal crackers, but finds Davis unconscious and Malachi missing. Davis tells Piper about Malachi's escape, but gets distracted by the crackers.
- Johnson walks around and finds Simmons under the table, who now thinks that her parents are mice. Simmons apologizes for taking the Zephyr to Naro-Atzia. They hear signals nearby, not knowing they are from Enoch.
- Fitz continues to play the game and plays well using Enoch's signals. The person next to him hits, but gets killed for scoring 14. Other players place their bets, but Enoch malfunctions. Fitz hesitates and stalls for time, but Enoch then collapses and sets off an alarm sound which only Fitz can hear. The room is evacuated, and Montalban threatens the pair.
- Malachi tries to contact the Chronicoms. Piper threatens him, but he teleports while getting shot at by Davis, who hits the fuse box instead.
- Attack on the House of Games:
- Johnson and Simmons hear the alarm Enoch is giving off and realize that it must be a signal only humans can hear, which triggers them to work out Fitz must be nearby.
- Fitz tries to reboot Enoch, who wakes up and says that the alarm must have been set off by another Chronicom, and that Chronicom hunters must be coming after them.
- Chronicom Hunters enter the casino, and Daisy tries to use her powers on them.
- Enoch realizes that he has become disgraced, but Fitz discovers a way out by using the sulfuric blood of the dead player, a Crepetolian.
- Simmons helps Johnson aim her quakes, and Johnson has Simmons look for Fitz while she fights the Chronicom hunters.
- Fitz uses the blood on the door, while Enoch experiences an existential crisis. Fitz inspires Enoch to help escape by referring to him as his best friend. Simmons asks a guard to enter the game room, but he denies her entry. Meanwhile, Johnson finishes the fight.
- Enoch helps spark a fire on the sulfur from the blood and blows up the door, knocking over the guard. Simmons is delighted as Fitz leaves the game room, and he is stunned to see her. However, Malachi suddenly appears and teleports him away. Enoch steps out and sees Simmons, saying she should not be there.
- Sarge and Jaco fire a beam of energy into the sky, activating their Shrike Detector. This creates a map of the locations of people infected by Shrike. The public come to notice the detector, but believe it to be fireworks.
- Sequoia posts to her social media story, saying that she is visiting her boyfriend at his startup company for a date in which they plan to get boba together. She tags it #Visionary, referencing her boyfriend.
- Sequoia posts a picture of herself outside the office building while people walk in behind her. She tags it "#LIT".
- Sequoia posts a picture of herself with her finger to her mouth from outside of the gaming room in the office building, tagging it "#RemorathRumble", "#TopSecretProject", and "#GAMER".
- Deke Shaw and Trevor Khan play Remorath Rumble.
- Khan loses the game, getting shot by an illusion of a Remorath.
- Sequoia posts a video of Deke Shaw, her boyfriend, as he is playing the game, which appears to an outsider like he is napping. She tells his followers that he is working, but that it does not look like it. Khan wakes up, furious that he lost, and awkwardly greets Sequoia.
- Shaw takes the alien down. A Kree appears behind him, but he easily takes the soldier down.
- In the game, a sexualized version of Daisy Johnson arrives and slaps Shaw for taking too long to rescue her. Shaw is going to kiss her, when Sequoia wakes Shaw, talking about the date they had planned.
- The three leave the game room and enter the main area of Shaw's company. Sequoia films for social media as Shaw talks about his plans for the future, wanting to create mushroom pellets for food. Kaya asks Shaw to look at a new invention, and updates him on their progress.
- Sequoia posts the video of Shaw's speech about the pellets, including a poll about whether Shaw is "dreamy". 182,015 users vote "Yes", with only 164 voting "No". The video is edited to freeze and focus on his face.
- Agent Diaz tells Alphonso Mackenzie that no progress has been made in finding Sarge's Squad. He walks into his office and finds Damon Keller, who tries to tell him about his relationship with Elena Rodriguez, but Mackenzie stops him and convinces him not to, saying he would have to enforce the policy against relationships between agents. Rodriguez enters and tells Mackenzie that a pattern in the sky might suggest Sarge has been making a map, but that they do not know what the map points to.
- Assassination of Harold Simcoe: Pax and Jaco find Harold Simcoe and start walking towards him. He runs away, but gets cut off by Snowflake and Sarge. Sarge stabs him and crystals start growing out of him, before he dies.
- Shaw performs a taste test on his mushroom pellets, but does not like them. Lindsay tells Shaw that the they have a guest. Shaw asks Sequoia to get their boba without him and bring it back so they can share it together.
- Sarge, the man waiting for Shaw, briefly goes outside to collect his squad, before returning. As Sequoia leaves, she posts to her social media story about how Shaw is busy, so she plans to get the boba herself. She sees to Sarge's squad arrive, turning the camera around to show them and thinking they are actors. Sequoia creates a boomerang of Snowflake walking, stating that she wants to use that look for Coachella. In regards to Snowflake's looks, she tags the video "#Hawt", "#SoExtra", "#YasQueen", and "#LOVE".
- Shaw walks into the conference room and sees Sarge, confusing him for Phil Coulson. Sarge plays along with being Coulson, and Shaw defends his stance on selling ideas he stole from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s tech. Shaw talks about how he left the team the year before and has not had much contact since, and Sarge asks about what he knows about S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Melinda May briefs Alphonso Mackenzie about Harold Simcoe's death.
- Rodriguez and Keller discuss Mackenzie, with Keller saying he believes Mackenzie still has feelings for her. They arrive at Marcus Benson's lab to help with Simcoe's autopsy, where Mackenzie and May decide to go to Sioux City, where Simcoe had been heading.
- Attack on Deke Shaw: Shaw asks Sarge about various agents, but starts to get suspicious of Sarge, so he asks about a fake agent named Doug. When Sarge pretends to know who Doug is, Shaw realizes that he is lying and tries to run. Sarge tries to kill him, but Shaw stops him, confirming he is not Coulson when he stabs him in his real hand. Shaw runs into Jaco, and when a security guard tries to protect Shaw, Pax shoots and kills him, causing a panic as Shaw runs, pursued by Snowflake.
- Benson looks at Simcoe's body, and Keller notices how bizarre it is that such an ordinary man was targeted. Keller helps Benson open the chest, and they find a bat-like creature inside Simcoe's body.
- Sequoia posts a picture of herself with the boba and tags it "#ASIANPRIDE", "#BobaRules".
- Sarge threatens Shaw, telling him that hiding is pointless. Khan rescues Shaw and gives him an escape plan, revealing that he is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Benson observes the Shrike's parasite-like symptoms, like Cordyceps fungus, which can turn pilot its host and make it self-destructive. Benson takes the knife out of the creature, causing it to come back to life and fly up into the air vent.
- Trevor Khan helps Deke Shaw escape, and Shaw is upset to discover that Khan has called Director Alphonso Mackenzie. When his team arrives on the Quinjet, Khan tells Mackenzie that the Coulson lookalike was their attacker, so Mackenzie and May mobilize. Shaw demands to know what is happening, but is not told anything, as the troops move in on the building.
- Agents Diaz, Rodriguez, and Keller walk the corridors of the Lighthouse, looking for the missing creature. They hear it fly through the vent and continue walking. Keller helps Rodriguez look into the vent, but the Shrike flies behind him and into his throat, infecting Keller. Rodriguez and Diaz take him to Benson.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. infiltrates Shaw's company office and Pax attacks them. May goes after Snowflake.
- Meanwhile, Shaw receives a phone call from Sequoia, who has returned with boba and entered the office building through the back door. Shaw warns Sequoia that the office has been attacked, and reluctantly leaves to rescue her.
- Benson tells Rodriguez that he knows no way to save Keller. He sedates Keller, who starts convulsing and flatlines. Keller suddenly attacks Benson, but Rodriguez straps him to his chair, and tells Benson to perform surgery in order to save him.
- Sequoia films herself from the office bathroom for her social media story, talking about how scared she is while fixing her hair. She says that this makes her contemplate things in her life.
- Pax comes across an IT worker, who has headphones on and has not realized that the office is under attack. He spares the man.
- Shaw finds and rescues Sequoia, as Pax locates him on his sensor. Sequoia asks what took so long, and Shaw tries to explain that he is under attack. They leave the bathroom together.
- May finds Snowflake and follows her, leading to a fight. May eventually knocks Snowflake down and kicks her knife away, but Sarge appears behind May and points a gun at her.
- Shaw realizes that Sequoia is posting their escape online, annoying him. Pax attacks them, but Mackenzie arrives and arms Shaw for Sequoia's protection. Mackenzie and Pax fight, and Mackenzie wins. Shaw shoots Pax multiple times with an I.C.E.R., prompting Sequoia to demand to know what is happening.
- Jaco arrives, and Shaw tries to shoot him, but has run out of rounds on the I.C.E.R.. Khan takes Sequoia to safety as Shaw leads Mackenzie towards Remorath Rumble, saying he has a plan.
- Snowflake prepares to kill May, but Sarge tells her not to.
- Sequoia films as Khan takes her to safety. She posts the video and tags it "#Savior".
- Shaw and Mackenzie make it to the game room and lead Jaco to accidentally enter Remorath Rumble, where he encounters the programmed version of Daisy Johnson. With Jaco laying unconscious on the floor, Mackenzie and Shaw watch his experience on a screen. Mackenzie is disgusted by the sexualization of Johnson, prompting Shaw to offer him 2% of the company in exchange for keeping it secret.
- Benson tries to perform surgery on Keller, but the creature burns the scalpel, forcing Benson to stop. They try to move Keller to a containment room, but crystals start growing out of him. Benson tells Rodriguez to run, but she instead gets Sarge's dagger and uses it to kill the Shrike before it can cause more damage, upset as she also kills Keller.
- From outside the office building, Sequoia takes selfies with Khan for her social media while Shaw and Mackenzie argue behind them. She posts the first picture with an animation of a bomb exploding into hearts, and a second which she tags "#MyHero".
- Snowflake drives Sarge's truck away. May wakes up in the back of the truck.
- Sequoia and Khan go out for a drink. They post a story to Sequoia's social media where she thanks him for saving her life, and he thanks her for introducing her to frosé, as they agree the frosé tastes good. She edits hearts around Khan's face, and tags it "#AgentsOfSHIELD", "#THIRSTTRAP", and "#AmIRite?"
- After dreaming about Phil Coulson, Melinda May wakes up in Sarge's Truck and struggles, tied up. She watches Sarge use a two-way radio and notices that she has been drugged. Sarge sends Snowflake on a mission. Snowflake leaves, and Sarge threatens to "turn" May.
- Trevor Khan tells Alphonso Mackenzie that Deke Shaw has recovered from surgery. Mackenzie and Elena Rodriguez look at each other, and Rodriguez walks away.
- Mackenzie asks Rodriguez about the loss of Damon Keller, and justifies having ended his and Rodriguez's relationship. Rodriguez asks what he wants, but Mackenzie does not answer. He tells her that Marcus Benson is studying the Shrike that infected Keller, and Rodriguez tells Mackenzie that he should keep an eye on Benson.
- Enoch mutters about his recent decommissioning from the Chronicoms aboard Zephyr One. Davis asks to shut him off while Piper works to fix the Zephyr's fuse box. Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons ask where Leo Fitz might be, and encourage him by telling him that he helped save humanity. Alarms go off as they get approached by a Confederacy ship.
- Sarge talks to May about his experiences on other worlds, saying that Earth is the first time somebody recognized him, and that May clearly hates him most of all. He holds a knife in front of her.
- Johnson, Simmons, Piper, Davis, and Enoch prepare for battle, but Enoch realizes that the ships are not owned by the Confederacy, but rather the Chronicoms. He opens the door and allows Atarah, a Chronicom leader, to enter. Atarah declares that Enoch is being put on trial.
- The Chronicoms arrest Piper and Davis, while Atarah explains that the Chronicoms took over the ship after their home planet was destroyed. Enoch realizes that Atarah wants to time travel to save the planet, but Simmons tells her that she does not know how that would be achieved. Atarah reveals that they have Leo Fitz and threatens to hurt Fitz if they do not cooperate.
- Sarge asks May about her relationship with Phil Coulson and how he died, but May simply threatens him. Sarge demands to know how he has Coulson's face, but May calls Sarge an impostor, demanding to know who Sarge is. Snowflake calls Sarge and tells him that another Shrike host had been kidnapped, and Sarge puts a bag over May's head, leaving with her.
- Sarge takes the bag off of May's head, showing her the Shrike host they kidnapped. Sarge tells May that she will kill him, and gives her the knife necessary. He shoots the man in the head and leaves with Snowflake, and the man stands up and attacks May, moving as if he were not human. The two fight, and May incapacitates the man. As he shrieks, sharp crystals start to grow from his body, prompting May to use the knife to kill the man and stop the crystals. Sarge and Snowflake welcome May as part of their crew.
- Marcus Benson experiments on the crystals from Damon Keller's corpse, as Alphonso Mackenzie walks in. Benson asks for the night off, and Mackenzie tells Benson that agents are worried about his drinking habits. Benson tells Mackenzie that he has found the special dagger can kill the parasitic creature and gets back to work.
- Enoch tells Atarah that keeping Fitz prisoner is a bad idea, and Atarah comments that Earth changed Enoch. Atarah orders Malachi to kill Fitz, so Jemma Simmons tells Atarah what they know about the White Monolith. Atarah threatens to kill Johnson and Simmons, but Enoch suggests to Atarah that Fitz might have been behind the monolith time machine in the other timeline. Simmons says it is possible, but that it is unlikely he could do it here without the time and dire situation that would have motivated him. Atarah asks Enoch how to motivate Fitz to create time travel, and Enoch tells Atarah to threaten Simmons. Realizing that Atarah needing Fitz alive negates Atarah's previous threatening of Fitz, Johnson attacks Atarah before the Chronicoms can execute her. She and Simmons flee, leaving Enoch behind.
- Benson walks into his lab and sees Yo-Yo Rodriguez, who talks about her struggle with having killed Keller. Benson opens up about having told the doctor to unplug his husband's life support, which comforts Rodriguez. Rodriguez asks about the dagger. Benson shows Rodriguez and x-ray of the parasitic creature, and Rodriguez recognizes their structure as similar to the Monoliths.
- Sarge tells May about the creatures, the "Shrike", describing their ability to kill, and May realizes that Sarge is trying to stop the Shrike, rather than create them. Sarge explains that his Shrike Detector tells him where to find things that do not belong on a given planet, which is why they attacked Deke Shaw.
- Mackenzie and Rodriguez explain the Monoliths to Benson and how little they know. Benson shows them that their molecular structure is identical to that of the creatures. They realize that Sarge will be headed towards a point of Ley line conversions. Benson wonders about the word Tinker repeated before dying: "Pachakutiq".
- Sarge says that Pachakutiq is coming, stating that it means the death of everything. He says that the Shrike are controlled by a person who he believes to be Pachakutiq, whom he has been hunting for as long as he could remember. May asks how long that was, and Sarge says that he has been alive for 100 years, despite his physical age. Sarge describes the Shrike as a cancer, and tells May that he is going to kill their creator.
- Capture of Jemma Simmons: Davis and Piper try to pull open the walls to their cell, but Johnson and Simmons arrive and get them. The Chronicoms arrive and Malachi threatens them as Enoch watches. The agents plan to fight, but Simmons gets in the way. She offers herself as Fitz's working partner in exchange for protecting her team. Although Johnson refuses to leave her at first, Simmons walks away with the Chronicoms, and the others leave the ship.
- Capture of Sarge: As Sarge drives, May tricks Snowflake into getting close to her, before knocking her out. She attacks Sarge and subdues him, handcuffing him to the passenger door. She sits in the driver's seat and heads for the Lighthouse.
- Benson asks Mackenzie for a Quinjet and a pilot to research the Monoliths, Sarge, and the Shrike. The Lighthouse receives a signal from Daisy Johnson, requesting permission to land, their first contact in months.
- The Zephyr One lands at the Lighthouse and Davis, Piper, and Johnson are welcomed by Mackenzie and Rodriguez. Mackenzie asks about Fitz and Simmons, but they are interrupted by Trevor Khan, who tells Mackenzie that May called and is returning, having captured Sarge. Johnson asks who Khan is talking about.
- Fitz is approached by Enoch, who tells him that Simmons is a prisoner and that he needs to develop time travel. Enoch confesses to recommending Simmons as a prisoner, angering Fitz. He tells Fitz that he will always considers them friends, before sedating him.
- Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons wake up in the Cerebral Fusion Machine, set up by Enoch and Atarah, where they reunite. Atarah appears in the machine and tells Fitz about Chronyca-2's destruction. Fitz says that it is impossible to go back in time, but Atarah tells Fitz that Simmons has. Atarah explains that they can share memories and create tools in their prison.
- After Atarah leaves, Fitz talks to Simmons about their love and proposes to Simmons, who says yes. They kiss, and use the machine to create a couch. The couple talk about their experiences looking for each other, and the planets they went to. Fitz asks about Simmons' time in the future, causing Simmons to get anxious, turning her mental projection into a 7-year-old version of herself.
- Simmons runs through a hole in the mental space, and Fitz follows her into Simmons' childhood bedroom, where 7-year-old Simmons lies in bed, afraid of Fitz. Fitz realizes that their minds are in fact the prison they are being kept in.
- Atarah and Enoch watch Fitz and Simmons in the Cerebral Fusion Machine, and Enoch comments on the potential dangers of the machine. Atarah suggests they test the scientists' abilities.
- Fitz tells Simmons not to be afraid, and Simmons says that she's going to be a biologist. Fitz asked why she ran into her bedroom, and Simmons says that this is where she works out problems and locks up her troubles in a music box. Simmons asks Fitz to read her a bedtime stories, but Fitz panics when he realizes the book is manifesting as the Darkhold.
- Fitz returns to the main area of the mental prison and finds Atarah again, whom he scolds for putting them in a mind prison. 7-year-old Simmons plays with science equipment, and Atarah insists they focus on the problem.
- In the real world, Enoch tells Atarah that it is unethical to keep Fitz and Simmons in the mind prison, but Atarah insists on continuing.
- Fitz and Simmons yell at each other, and Fitz realizes that Simmons plans on using mononitrotoluene to escape, but Fitz explains that it will not work. They continue to argue, and Fitz says that the problem is for adults. He threatens to summon a Aida, prompting Simmons to return to adult age, now fully-grown.
- Alphonso Mackenzie appears as Simmons' memory of Fitz's death is triggered, and Fitz follows him, seeing the memory of S.H.I.E.L.D. mourning his death. He learns that he and Simmons married before he died, prompting anger. After learning about Phil Coulson's death as well, Fitz leaves, and Simmons reaches the end of the memory of Coulson telling Simmons to find Fitz in space.
- Simmons sees a memory of Daisy Johnson attempting to recruit Yo-Yo Rodriguez to join the team searching for Fitz, which inspires Simmons to now look for Fitz and help him through his difficult revelations.
- Fitz and Simmons relive a memory from their time in S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy together. They talk about how to get out of the prison and suggests they should go through with developing time travel as he starts to go crazy. Simmons tells Fitz that she knows his alter ego, the Doctor, is trapped inside his mind.
- In the mindscape, the Doctor, manifested by Fitz's brain, puts a HYDRA pin on his lapel and sends troops after Fitz and Simmons. The two flee the university memory together and confront the Doctor, who has his soldiers shoot at Fitz and Simmons. They run into Simmons' childhood bedroom, and Simmons panics, causing her childhood music box to shake. The box falls and opens, causing her fears, manifested as an "Id Simmons", to be released and attack Fitz. The two run into the closet and argue about whose monster is worse.
- Fitz and Simmons end up in the Lighthouse, and they walk into the memory of Coulson recruiting them to join his team. They argue about whether joining Coulson's team was the right move for them. Fitz turns only to find Id Simmons, who attacks him. Meanwhile Simmons is tricked by the Doctor, who abducts her.
- The Doctor ties Simmons down and puts her in the Theta Brain-Wave Frequency Machine, threatening to take Simmons' memories and then empty her mind.
- Fitz runs from Id Simmons, who starts to suffocate him, saying it is her turn to cause them pain.
- Enoch asks Atarah to pull Fitz and Simmons out of prison, since their minds are in danger, but Atarah refuses and Malachi threatens him again.
- Simmons refuses to bite down on a strip of material for the memory-removal process and calls the Doctor a psychopath. The Doctor taunts Simmons, who continues to experience pain. Meanwhile, Id Simmons ties Fitz to a chain upside down and stabs him.
- Simmons struggles in the memory machine. Meanwhile, Id Simmons cuts the manifestation of Fitz's heart out, saying that it belongs to her. Fitz starts screaming about how they are in an illusion. He summons a manifestation of Alphonso Mackenzie, who shoots the chain holding him to free him.
- Simmons summons a manifestation of Daisy Johnson, who blasts the doors off their hinges and knocks down all of the Doctor's troops, then the Doctor himself. Johnson frees Simmons and continues to fight the soldiers, telling Simmons to go. Meanwhile, Id Simmons attacks Mackenzie, who tells Fitz to run.
- Fitz and Simmons end up in a Containment Module, which Id Simmons and the Doctor circle. Fitz and Simmons argue about what their monstrous selves represent, and Id Simmons and the Doctor listen to the argument in confusion. The couple's argument turns to their past romantic endeavors with Will Daniels and Aida.
- The Doctor tells Id Simmons not to get in his way.
- Fitz and Simmons argument turns into their declaration of love for each other, and they leave the containment module, where they see the Doctor and Id Simmons having become intimate with each other. They are alarmed.
- Escape from Confederate Destroyer Ship:
- Having returned to the main room of the prison, Fitz and Simmons tell Atarah they cannot solve time travel. Atarah prepares to threaten them.
- Enoch incapacitates Atarah and rescues them. He rescues Fitz and Simmons from the Fusion Machine and the three of them teleport away, as Simmons remembers to tell Fitz he is also a grandfather.
- Alphonso Mackenzie is overjoyed to hear that Fitz is alive, before telling Daisy Johnson the beings who destroyed Chronyca-2 are on Earth.
This section requires expansion
- ↑ In Blindsided, Michael Kemp states that, since Foggy and Matt got his prison sentence reduced by 16 years, he would be getting out of prison in "18 months." He says this on October 25, 2019, so Kemp's release would be 18 months after that, April 25, 2019.
- ↑ Daredevil: 3.04: Blindsided
- ↑ 3.000 3.001 3.002 3.003 3.004 3.005 3.006 3.007 3.008 3.009 3.010 3.011 3.012 3.013 3.014 3.015 3.016 3.017 3.018 3.019 3.020 3.021 3.022 3.023 3.024 3.025 3.026 3.027 3.028 3.029 3.030 3.031 3.032 3.033 3.034 3.035 3.036 3.037 3.038 3.039 3.040 3.041 3.042 3.043 3.044 3.045 3.046 3.047 3.048 3.049 3.050 3.051 3.052 3.053 3.054 3.055 3.056 3.057 3.058 3.059 3.060 3.061 3.062 3.063 3.064 3.065 3.066 3.067 3.068 3.069 3.070 3.071 3.072 3.073 3.074 3.075 3.076 3.077 3.078 3.079 3.080 3.081 3.082 3.083 3.084 3.085 3.086 3.087 3.088 3.089 3.090 3.091 3.092 3.093 3.094 3.095 3.096 3.097 3.098 3.099 3.100 3.101 3.102 3.103 3.104 3.105 3.106 3.107 3.108 3.109 3.110 3.111 3.112 3.113 3.114 3.115 3.116 3.117 3.118 3.119 3.120 3.121 3.122 3.123 3.124 3.125 3.126 3.127 3.128 3.129 3.130 3.131 3.132 3.133 3.134 3.135 3.136 3.137 3.138 3.139 3.140 3.141 3.142 3.143 3.144 3.145 3.146 3.147 3.148 3.149 3.150 3.151 3.152 3.153 3.154 3.155 3.156 3.157 3.158 3.159 3.160 3.161 3.162 3.163 3.164 3.165 3.166 3.167 3.168 3.169 3.170 3.171 3.172 3.173 3.174 3.175 In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 6 it is repeatedly said that events shortly after Season 5 were 1 year ago. In Missing Pieces, Alphonso Mackenzie says to Melinda May, "I don't have to remind you what the date is tomorrow [...] hard to believe it's been a year. I'm glad you got a little time together." May replies "We got more than we thought we would." It is the 1-year anniversary of Phil Coulson's death tomorrow (the day of the later events of Missing Pieces and the events of Window of Opportunity and Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson).
In The End, Daisy Johnson asks Coulson on May 31, 2018, "How long did Simmons say you have?" Coulson replies, "Days. Weeks, if I'm lucky." With May saying in Missing Pieces, "We got more [time] than we thought we would," Coulson likely got "weeks", the "lucky" period of time, before he died. Coulson therefore died around June 26, 2018, making this now June 2019. This matches with the fact that Fitz is said in Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson to have died "over a year ago", when Fitz died the same day Johnson and Coulson had that conversation.
While producers have claimed that this season is set prior to Thanos' Snap in Avengers: Infinity War, this is impossible. Not only does the timeline evidence (see 2018 references) make both the later part of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 and Avengers: Infinity War immovably the first half of 2018 (and therefore, with this now being over a year later, a long time after Avengers: Infinity War), but Option Two, The One Who Will Save Us All, The Force of Gravity, and The End are explicitly set simultaneously to the events of Avengers: Infinity War, finishing within hours if not minutes before Thanos' snap. Therefore with this being over a year after The End, this is also over a year after Avengers: Infinity War, and there is no other possibility.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.01: Missing Pieces
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 5.18 5.19 5.20 5.21 5.22 5.23 5.24 5.25 5.26 5.27 5.28 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.02: Window of Opportunity
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 6.18 6.19 6.20 6.21 6.22 6.23 6.24 6.25 6.26 6.27 6.28 6.29 6.30 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.03: Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 7.13 7.14 7.15 7.16 7.17 7.18 7.19 7.20 7.21 7.22 7.23 7.24 7.25 7.26 7.27 7.28 7.29 7.30 7.31 7.32 7.33 7.34 7.35 7.36 7.37 7.38 7.39 7.40 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6.04: Code Yellow
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 8.16 8.17 8.18 8.19 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.05: The Other Thing
- ↑ 9.00 9.01 9.02 9.03 9.04 9.05 9.06 9.07 9.08 9.09 9.10 9.11 9.12 9.13 9.14 9.15 9.16 9.17 9.18 9.19 9.20 9.21 9.22 9.23 9.24 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.06: Inescapable
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.07: Toldja
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.08: Collision Course Part One
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.09: Collision Course Part Two
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.10: Leap
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.11: From the Ashes
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.12: The Sign
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 6.13: New Life