| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios and/or Marvel Television.
They have been inferred by fans and therefore they can be inaccurate, incomplete, or biased.
- "Rogers. What'd your father die of?"
"Mustard gas. He was in the 107th Infantry. I was hoping I could be assigned-"
- ―A doctor and Steve Rogers
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1910s.
- World War I begins.
- The Spanish flu hits New Orleans, and four thousand people die. Jack Rogers' lover, famed jazz clarinettist Bobo Smith, is struck by the flu and Rogers decides to undergo a blood transfusion to save a dozen patients, including Smith. He dies from the transfusion, but saves twelve lives, having been a Divine Pairing with Smith.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to people who existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Luke Cage: 2.06: The Basement
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ Daredevil: 3.02: Please
- ↑ Black Panther
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Strategic Scientific Reserve Files
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Agent Carter: 2.03: Better Angels
- ↑ Luke Cage: 2.12: Can't Front on Me
- ↑ 9.00 9.01 9.02 9.03 9.04 9.05 9.06 9.07 9.08 9.09 9.10 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to events which happened in our world, and it is assumed they happened on the same dates in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Captain Marvel
- ↑ Iron Man
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Ant-Man
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 Captain America: The First Avenger
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 Luke Cage: 2.13: They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)
- ↑ Daredevil: 3.03: No Good Deed
- ↑ Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Captain America: The First Avenger, p27.
- ↑ Luke Cage: 2.05: All Souled Out
- ↑ Iron Fist: 2.05: Heart of the Dragon
- ↑ Spider-Man: Homecoming
- ↑ Runaways: 1.06: Metamorphosis
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.02: Code of the Streets
- ↑ Ant-Man and the Wasp
- ↑ The SSR files revealed at a USC event and used in a deleted scene from The Avengers show Barnes' date of birth to be March 10, 1922.
However, in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the section on Barnes in the Smithsonian reads "Born in 1916...", and finishes with "1917-1944". The fact that these dates have actually appeared in the films make them more important. The 1917 date is the most fitting date to select, as it is the median of the 3 years, and because the "1917-1944" dates are already one year off with his date of death, which is said by Zola later in the film, and Sam Wilson in Captain America: Civil War, to have been in "1945", it is unlikely they would be two off. The assumption can be made that the error has come from the author knowing that Barnes died at age 27, and so adding 27 to his year of birth, 1917, not realising he only "died" a short while for his 28th birthday. As with Peggy Carter, where her file claimed she was born on April 9, 1919, but Emancipation established that it was April 9, 1921 instead, it can be taken that Barnes' SSR file also contains the correct date, but incorrect year of birth, therefore meaning he was born on March 10, 1917.
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ SSR file on Barnes with the correct date, but wrong year of birth (as with Peggy Carter)
- ↑ Howard Stark's S.H.I.E.L.D. File
- ↑ Iron Man 2
- ↑ Luke Cage: 2.08: If It Ain't Rough, It Ain't Right
- ↑ Captain America: First Vengeance
- ↑ Joseph Rogers' Date of Death
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.01: Moment of Truth
- ↑ Cloak & Dagger: 1.08: Ghost Stories
- ↑ Cloak & Dagger: 1.10: Colony Collapse
- ↑ Iron Fist: 2.04: Target: Iron Fist
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.05: Just to Get a Rep
- ↑ In Soul Brother #1, it is said on August 22, 2017 (see 2017 references) to be Mabel Stokes' birthday. Through a series of calculations, taking into account actor ages working back from flashback settings, and evidence from Luke Cage, it can be found that the most likely year is 1919, making her date of birth August 22, 1919. The full calculations can be found here.
- ↑ Luke Cage: 2.01: Soul Brother #1